You are able to get copy invoices, such as those for your VAT requirements, at any time by logging into our online service called eBilling.
Where do I locate eBilling?
1) Log into the web address https://ebilling.aquiss.net/
2) You will be asked for your email address. This is the email address that we have been sending your invoices to.
3) You will then be asked for a password. By default, this will be the password you originally gave us when you joined Aquiss, however, if you have ever changed this, please use your current password. A password reset is available, with a new password being sent to your registered email address in step 2 above.
4) Click "Login". If all is correct, then you should be logged into e-billing service.
How do i locate the invoices once logged in?
1) Once logged in, you should see a link called My Invoices
. This will take you to a list of historical invoices since you have been a customer with Aquiss.
2) Under the Actions
column you will see an icon. Clicking on this will take you to a printable view of each invoice.