The following knowledgebase article is a quick setup guide for the TP-Link Archer C7 (v4 and v5) when connecting to Aquiss FTTP broadband services.
The TP-Link router is designed to fully meet the need of Small Office/Home Office (SOHO) networks and users demanding higher networking performance. The powerful antennas ensure continuous Wi-Fi signal to all your devices while boosting widespread
coverage throughout your home, and the built-in Ethernet ports supply high-speed connection to your wired devices.
Moreover, it is simple and convenient to set up and use the TP-Link router due to its intuitive web interface and the powerful Tether app.Part 1 : Introducing your routerPart 2 : Connecting the router to your FTTP ONT (Optical Network Terminal)
1. Connect an Ethernet cable between your laptop/computer to the yellow
LAN port 1 on the back of the TP-Link
2. Connect an Ethernet cable between the blue
Internet port on the back of TP-Link and the Data Port on the fitted ONT within your property.
Part 3 : Login to your router
1. From your web browser of choice, visit http://184.108.40.206
and when prompted enter the default username as admin
and password as admin
. If you have previously changed these, enter your login details now.
2. Once logged in, go to Basic > Internet
3. From the internet connection type drop-down list, select the option PPPoE
4. Enter the username and password as supplied by Aquiss to connect to your broadband service.
5. Click Save
6. To check your internet connection, click Network Map
on the left of the page. After
the connection succeeds, the screen will display as follows.Part 4 : Further Information
If you require further details about this router, please find attached below the full user manual.