The following knowledgebase article is a quick setup guide for the TP-Link Archer AX50 / AX53 (AX3000) when connecting to Aquiss FTTP broadband services.
The TP-Link router is designed to fully meet the need of Small Office/Home Office (SOHO) networks and users demanding higher networking performance. The powerful antennas ensure continuous Wi-Fi signal to all your devices while boosting widespread coverage throughout your home, and the built-in Ethernet ports supply high-speed connection to your wired devices.
Moreover, it is simple and convenient to set up and use the TP-Link router due to its intuitive web interface and the powerful Tether app.Part 1 : Introducing your routerPart 2 : Connecting the router to your FTTP ONT (Optical Network Terminal)
1. Connect an Ethernet cable between your laptop/computer to the yellow
LAN port 1 on the back of the TP-Link
2. Connect an Ethernet cable between the blue
WAN port on the back of TP-Link and the Data Port on the fitted ONT within your property.
Part 3 : Login to your router
1. From your web browser of choice, visit http://192.168.0.1
and when prompted enter the default username as admin
and password as admin
. If you have previously changed these, enter your login details now.
2. Once logged in, go to Basic
3. From the internet connection type drop-down list, select the option PPPoE
4. Enter the username and password as supplied by Aquiss to connect to your broadband service.
5. Click Save
Part 4 : Further Information
If you require further details about this router, please find attached below the full user manual.