22nd October 2013 2:28 PM
You will have to configure via the Billion device's web GUI WAN section. In the WAN Interface set Main Port to EWAN, then click on the left hand side column Wan Profile to select PPPoE and enter your Aquiss username and password in the sections provided to establish a connection.
1. Click on 'Configuration >> WAN >> WAN service'
2. Remove the 'pppoa0' interface which is used for ADSL
3. Click on the 'Add' button
4. Change the 'WAN' port to 'Ethernet'
5. Change the 'Type' to 'IP over Ethernet'
6. In the 'Option 61 Client ID' enter your Aquiss username and password with | in between the username and password, just like on the 7800N
7. Click on 'Next'
8. Under 'Available Routed WAN Interfaces' you will see your new 'ipoe' connection, select it and click on the arrow pointing left (so this 'ipoe' connection should now be listed under 'Selected Default Gateway Interfaces'
9. Then click on 'Next' and that should be it.