11th September 2008 8:44 AM
Before email will work for the first time you need to request this service to be activated on your Aquiss account. Please contact Aquiss services by either emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 01746 708090. This guide will explain how to setup email with either Eudora Light and Eudora Pro for use with your Aquiss account. Open Eudora. Select Options from the Tools menu. In the first box presented to you (Getting Started) enter the following:
(1) Your name - this will show the recipient of your email who the mail is from (eg: John Smith).
(2) The "Return address" (your email address) should be in the format email@example.com where 'alias' can be any word you like, such as your first name. You may wish to use your domain name if you have one registered and hosted on your Aquiss account (firstname.lastname@example.org).
(3) Mail Server (incoming) is pop3.aquiss.net
(4) The "Login Name" field should be filled with your Aquiss Username.
(5) SMTP Server (Outgoing) is smtp.aquiss.net Please make sure that the "Allow authentication" checkbox is left unchecked.